Looking to earn a diploma or a recognizable degree so you can increase your job prospects or even upgrade an existing one?
Among hundreds of individuals struggling to achieve this and land a solid career, you are probably not only looking for recognition but also an institution that can provide you best training in Dubai.
The Higher International Diploma (HID) in Mechanical Engineering offers the perfect pathway for students and professionals pursuing a career in mechanical or Automobile engineering fields. This British vocational qualification is recognized by universities and employers all over the globe.
Students aged 18 and above, with a suitable academic background or related work experience can achieve an engineering qualification that equips them with the core knowledge, skills and techniques to build a successful career in the engineering field.
The selection of specialist modules and technical experience obtained in this Program prepares students with the working practices essential to develop problem solving techniques in a professional engineering environment.
This Qualification offers a pathway to a rewarding career in the fields of Mechanical Engineering.
This qualification is specifically designed to produce work-ready professionals, the HID in Engineering provides a clear track towards a higher education with transfer opportunities to over 200 universities worldwide or towards employment at an entry level in an engineering positions.
For Program registration details, contact our Course Advisors.
Mode of Study
Assignment based assessment
No Exams Involved
The aim and objective of the program is to prepare students for successful careers in the industry to meet the needs of Global companies or to become an entrepreneur.
International Diploma in Mechanical Engineering qualification is designed to prepare a high paying career in the mechanical & automobile industry.
- This course is practical & skill oriented which makes the student very acceptable to the engineering industry.
- Providing opportunities for students to work in their individual capacity as well as to function as teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- Enabling students for lifelong learning and introduce them to professional ethics and sustainable development.
- Identify and engage in query, develop new innovations and products.
Apart from studying and the assessments that you would have to pass through, a proper network is equally as important.
ASTI Academy is known for supporting its students even after finishing the course program having a strong placement cell in the gulf region that is connected to different agencies and companies allowing a sustained flow of opportunities for the students who finish the course.
The Student Outcomes define the knowledge and skills that will be mastered by our graduates. To enable ASTI students to accomplish the Educational Objectives, the curriculum is designed to ensure students, at the time of program, have the following:
- Create sustainable engineering solutions that are based on feasibility, technology, environmental impact and economic assessments.
- Validate conclusions through investigations of complex engineering problems that include relevant experimentation, data collection, analysis, interpretation and synthesis.
- Design a system, component or process that meets regulatory and industry standards and considers health and safety risks, economic, environmental, cultural and social impacts.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the techniques, skills and tools necessary for mechanical engineering practice with an understanding of the associated limitations.
- Perform as an effective team member and leader in collaborative, multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate technical concepts and issues effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the professional engineer in society.
- Analyze the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, societal and environmental context.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct, accountability and equity consistent with the requirement of the profession.
- Incorporate business practices, including project management tools and techniques, into practices of engineering.
- Develop self-leadership strategies to enhance personal and professional effectiveness that is responsive to a rapidly changing world.
- Students/Learners with the Age 18 and above are eligible for the qualification but required to meet all the other Admission criteria’s.
- High School Qualification (O levels/A levels/12th) and above.
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency in order to participate in the Programme taught in English.
- Also refer to RPL guide to know more about exemptions (for working professionals only).
The Fees structure for this is yet to be announce for this Qualification.
Please feel free to contact us or connect to our Course Advisors here.
Also you can submit your concern here and our team will get back to you.
Upon the successful completion of the course and meeting all its requirement the Learner will be issued a Qualification as “Higher International Diploma in Mechanical Engineering”.
HID is a Level 5 qualification (equivalent to the second year of a UK Bachelor’s Degree). There is an embedded level 4 exit route to the qualification.
Qualification Credit Value
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will have completed at least 15 units and 240 + credits. On completion of Level 4 the student will have completed at least 8 units and 120 + credits.
Level 4 (1 year) The HID is a level-5 qualification delivered over two years, the first year at level 4 and the second year at level 5.
If a student opts to take the HID, the student would be eligible for a Higher international Diploma after the successful completion of a minimum of 15 modules.