Why Study The Higher Automation & Robotics Diploma at ASTI Academy?
Students enrolled in our Automation & Robotics program are prepared to design, interface, install, and debug industrial robots and automation systems. Electronics, electrical controls, motors, programmable logic controllers, servo systems, robotics, hydraulics and pneumatics, and mechanical systems are all heavily emphasized.
In the course of problem-solving, students combine electronics and electrical controls with mechanical systems and programmable controllers, and they investigate potential trade-offs. Graduate engineers will be capable of working for and excelling in national and international firms working on cutting-edge technical projects.
Learners will gain insight into the functioning, objectives and processes of organizations, appreciating their diversity and the influences and impact of external forces on them.
The fast-changing and complex business environment and different organization’s ability to stay resilient and respond positively to change and opportunities will be explored.
Mode of Study
Assignment based assessment
- Understand how end-to-end automation lets you holistically upgrade your enterprise
- Learn how accessible advanced technology and a ‘robot for every person’ vision can unite the business transformation forces in your organization
- Explore the low-code solutions that free up your IT team to focus on more creative projects.
- Students/Learners with the Age 18 and above.
- High School Qualification (O levels/A levels/12th) or above.
- English Language Proficiency.
For working professionals, please refer to the RPL guide to know more about exemptions.