Payment – Terms & Conditions
Credit/Debit card payments:
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment gateway. By using the online payment facility on this website you accept these terms.
ASTI Academy, Dubai accepts payments via Credit Card/Debit Card Master Card, Visa Card
Payments are not collected by ASTI directly, but by a Service Provider. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the website used for your transaction is maintained and administered by the Service Provider. You will also be asked to submit appropriate personal and financial information to the Service Provider so that the online payment can be processed.
• “Online payment facility” means the internet based payment system operated on behalf of the Institute.
• You warrant that in using the online payment facility you are authorised to use the debit or credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
• Your payment will normally reach Explore Educational Institute LLC bank account, to which you are making a payment, within 48 hours.
• The Institute cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct student account due to you providing an incorrect account number or other incorrect details whether personal or otherwise.
• The Institute cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct student account where payment is refused or declined by the Card Supplier for any reason. • If the card supplier declines payment, the Institute is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with the Card Supplier that payment has been deducted from the debit or credit account.
• The Institute will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites.
• By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment.
• The Explore Educational Institute LLC respects the privacy of every individual student who visits our site and Explore Educational Institute LLC websites contain security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Explore Educational Institute LLC’s Finance Department by telephone at +97142809955. You may also contact via e-mail at [email protected]
Important security note: never transmit credit card information by e-mail.
Protecting the privacy of your financial information is important to us. When you give your Personal Information to Institute Payments, we only use this information to help you make payments on the Institute website and platform.
All credit/debit cards’ details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We share member personal information with service providers to facilitate our business operations under confidentiality agreements. Service providers are not permitted to sell or rent the personal information we provide to them or market directly to members without the member’s explicit consent.
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the student, or payer making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
The Institute shall not be liable for any failure by the student or payer making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by the Institute directly but by the service provider.
When a student makes an online immediate payment they will receive a confirmation email. If this is not received within 48 hours it is the responsibility of the student to check with the Institute that the payment has been accepted.
E-Payment – Refund Policy
Application & Admission fees are non-refundable. If the student withdraws from the Institute before he/she completes their academic program, any entitlement to a refund of tuition fees will be made in line with the Institute refund policy.
Such refunds only apply to the tuition fees paid in respect of the academic year in which the student leaves. Refunds if applicable can only be credited back to the payers’ bank account once they have supplied the account details.
Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
“This website will be governed by the law of UAE”.
“The Pricing of the Tickets may vary from Event to Event. The customer has to visit the website when required for latest pricing.”
Delivery & Shipping Policy
astiacademy.ac.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
We are not providing any services for below countries
- North Korea
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Policy of multiple shipments has to be mentioned on their website.
At the time of checkout disclose to the cardholder, the possibility that multiple shipments may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.